Classes by The Cocktailery
More Than Just a Class, An Experience
Our cocktail classes are designed to educate and inspire the at-home bartender. Our goal is to take the mystery out of mixology. In our chic, interactive and hands-on classes you will learn about the history of alcohol and proper techniques for crafting balanced cocktails while making 3 different cocktails throughout the evening. All you need to do is show up ready to have a social and educational evening about cocktails.
What to Expect IN OUR PRIVATE CLASSES?
Private cocktail class pricing has two standard package tiers.
Stirred: Begins at $700 for 6 people (each additional person up to 9 is $90 per person) and includes 2 hours of private use of our cocktail studio, 3 cocktail making demonstrations with an instructor. We provide all bar tools and cocktail ingredients.
Shaken: Begins at $1,200 for 10 people and includes 2 hours of private use of our cocktail studio, 3 cocktail making demonstrations with an instructor (Each additional person is $90 per person. We can only accommodate a total of 12 people in our cocktail studio.) We provide all bar tools and cocktail ingredients.
For larger corporate or team building interactive beverage experiences please contact us directly. We can host interactive beverage experiences for up to 16 people.
* We no longer allow outside food to be brought in for private classes unless your have received written consent from The Cocktailery. We do not accommodate any food deliveries or any food brought in by guests without adhering to our food policy. There are no exceptions.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Contact us at email@example.com for your next team building event or friends and family gathering.
NOW OFFERING IN-HOME
* Wine Tastings
* Wine Pairings (cheese, charcuterie, chocolates)
* Blind Wine Tasting
* Tequila / Mezcal Tastings (5 Cocktails)
* Tequila / Mezcal Pairings (cheese, charcuterie, chocolates, etc)
We provide in-home tasting experiences for groups of 6 to 10 people. We do not host in-home cocktail classes.
Areas we service: Charlotte, South Charlotte, Matthews, Huntersville and Lake Norman.
Cancellation / Class Transfer Policy: All sales are final. You may transfer to another class up to 7 days prior to class within 30 days. After 7 days no credit for a future class will be given. You may transfer your tickets to someone else. As a small business we have to have these policies in place to cover our base costs. Thank you for your understanding!
Allergies: We are not able to accommodate common allergies with the exception of nut allergies. We try to make the fewest number of changes possible when accommodating dietary restrictions so that our guests may enjoy the experience as originally intended. If the dietary requirements dictate comprehensive changes in the menu that will result in a compromise of standards, we may not be able to accommodate your request.
* Maximum Ticket Purchase: The maximum amount of tickets per group purchase is 5. Our public classes are small and to keep a diverse mix of people and flow of energy we are intentional about the classes being diverse. For groups of 6 or more please contact us about a private booking. *